Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What you become when you are in stress

Stress... something that really can rip you apart...
as a student, i have my own stress... stress with homework, lecturer, exam..
and many more... even with the other student... like here, the students sometime did not take bath... maybe, for a week perhaps.. haha....

But, sometime... if you really good in managing your stress you can use it to fire up your day...
use it to burn the energy in you to do your assignment and others...

for me, maybe i like to be alone when i am having a big stress...
i used to be a very active person... that is a long time ago...
i always take things seriously... and has a serious face... haha...

but, one day.. everything change.... it happen when my friend... one of the close friend of mine
pass away.... i really sad...that is one of the big stress that i could not bare.... i lost someone that i talk to when i have a problems... since then, i change alot... i am not the serious man anymore...
i use to tell my problems to anyone.. and even make them feel that a am annoying.. but, that is one of my way to release the stress.. haha.. sorry guys n girls... :)

i like to play around.. because.. think it again.... you will never know.. when will you die...

hmmm... cheer up.... don't be to serious.. but, always think of your god before you do something
.. for me... my god is ALLAH.. ALLAH know everything i do.....


mybe one day.. i will find my old self again.. haha..
:)

No comments: